FXM HP UPS
FXM HP UPS is the next generation of rugged UPS power modules for the most demanding environments. It offers a new user-friendly interface for improved operational performance and integrity.
FXM HP UPS is the next generation of rugged UPS power modules for the most demanding environments where clean backup power is needed. It offers a new user-friendly interface for improved operational performance and integrity. FXM HP is designed to operate in extreme environments for reliability and maximum flexibility. While ensuring equipment remains protected from power disturbances and outages, FXM HP UPS provides centralized setup, control and monitoring. Typical applications include traffic infrastructure, ITS equipment, security devices, parking gates, ticket dispenser, VMS signs and AC Small Cell power backup.
The FXM HP brings a refreshed look, increased processor horsepower, advanced security and configurability to the proven FXM outdoor family. Colored LCD touchscreen display provides access to multiple configurable tabs for quick system status, overview and configuration without the need of a laptop. Moreover, FXM HP includes multiple communication ports to permit simultaneous local craft access as well as permanent LAN/WAN connectivity. Environmental conditions and other equipment can be monitored via CAN port. On the other hand, enhanced security using modern encryption technology ensures proper authentication and privacy for remote connection with the UPS.
FXM HP UPS Technical Description
- FXM-HP 650W/VA, 1100W/VA, 2000W/VA UPS designed to operate in extreme environments and provide maximum flexibility
- Clean, uninterruptible backup power
- Wide range Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) lengthens battery life by providing protection without transferring to backup mode during voltage surge or sag
- Wide operating temperature range
- Temperature-compensated programmable battery charger
- Advanced next-generation control and monitoring platform with high resolution color touchscreen LCD display with advanced local UI
- Comprehensive graphical user interface for advanced system configuration
- Built-in web pages designed to provide a wealth of information
- Built-in data loggers to monitor performance logs, user configurable alarms and advanced equation editing for custom data and actions
- Independently programmable control and reporting dry contacts allow monitoring and controlling of key functions
- Integrated USB host for local firmware upgrades, configuration updates, system backup, restoration and cloning
- Advanced user management with up to 6 users with configurable access rights
- 8 independently programmable control and report relays
- Optional Analog Digital Input Output (ADIO) device for monitoring via a single IP interface
- Wide range of cabinet models of all IP ratings and arrangements catering for customers’ needs