The FXM UPS series provides back up power for ranging applications including computers, telecommunications, traffic, manufacturing and security.
The FXM UPS series provides back up power for a range of applications such as computers, telecommunications, traffic, manufacturing and security applications. The Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) offers power stability and reliability as well as ensuring constant operation under instable environmental conditions; it created equilibrium during power fault conditions. In the case of a utility power fault or interruption, the power modules instantly revert to emergency back-up power to keep critical loads running, uninterrupted.
FXM UPS Technical Description
- Clean, uninterruptible backup power
- Wide range Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) without going to batteries
- Remote communications via RS-232 port or optional SNMP Ethernet interface
- Six independently programmable control and report relays
- Temperature-compensated programmable battery charger
- Event and alarm logging with time/date stamping
- Wide operating temperature range