XS Series High Temperature UPS
XS series High-Temperature UPS (or VFD – voltage & frequency-dependent) is an online UPS offering a more basic level of power protection.
The XS series High-Temperature UPS (or VFD – voltage & frequency-dependent) is an online UPS offering a more basic level of power protection.
When mains supply is within operating range, the UPS output is supplied via a built-in EMI/RFI filter, which provides the load with protection from spikes and transients by clamping peak voltage to pre-defined levels. Furthermore, the output voltage and frequency track the input voltage and frequency respectively.
XS Series High Temperature UPS offers high quality and reliable power supply to loads. XS Series High Temperature UPS provides the ability to add batteries for extended back-times. An “L” model is available which comes without internal batteries and includes a powerful charger.
XS Series High Temperature UPS Technical Description
- Pure Sine wave output for critical loads
- Microprocessor controlled technology
- User friendly LCD display
- 1 – 50A charging current for long back-up
- Battery discharge protection
- Overload & short circuit protection
- Voltage, spike lightning & surge protection
- Adjustable voltage, frequency & battery current
- Extended battery life with Intelligent Battery Management
- Low noise level with smart fan speed control
- Fault alarms and state warnings
- Integrated self-diagnostics
- Auto restart while AC power is returning to normal
- Cold start function
- Sleep mode for energy saving
- Power factor correction
- Low output THD on battery < 3%
- Easy install and maintenance