The AR Series automatic voltage regulator features CPU control, LCD display, IGBT inverter design, a wide input voltage window and excellent voltage regulation with a margin of 1%.
The AR series automatic voltage regulator features CPU control, LCD display, IGBT inverter design, a wide input voltage window, and excellent voltage regulation with a margin of 1%.
The AR Series is compatible with linear and non-linear loads and includes overload, high voltage, and low voltage protection. It also has a built-in surge suppressor (MOV), EMI & LC filters which provide pure and clean output.
The AR-33 is a 3-phase voltage regulator with input phase detector protection, high efficiency, and Sine wave pulse width modulation.
AR Series Technical Description
- Wide input voltage window (± 25%)
- Excellent voltage regulation (± 1%)
- Compatible with linear and non-linear loads
- Overload, low voltage & high voltage protection
- Compact size, lightweight & low noise
- Linear voltage regulator provides high reliability
- Over 95% efficiency
- Innovative design with high performance
- CPU operation ensures reliability & constant protection
- Built-in surge suppressor (MOV), EMI and LC filters provide put output
- Sine wave Pulse Width Modulation, IGBT inverter design
- Three-phase compatible