The Black Knight is a digitally controlled UPS offering single boost and buck capabilities with simulated Sine wave output.
The Black Knight (BNT) is a line-interactive UPS unit controlled by a microprocessor with simulated sine wave output. The Black Knight also features Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) with single boost and buck capabilities for a variety of power needs.
Under normal conditions the UPS provides surge protection, overload protection in both line and battery modes and provides sufficient power to charge the internal batteries.
Black Knight Technical Description
- Line interactive design
- Boost and Buck Auto Voltage Regulation
- Fully digitised and microprocessor controlled
- Saving function (UPS Green mode)
- 50/60Hz – Automatically senses and selects frequency
- Cold start function – DC power on
- Lightning and Surge Protection
- Short circuit and overload protection
- Advanced Battery Management (ABM) technology
- Tel/modem internet surge suppression
- Smart RS-232 Communication Port
- Automatic charging when UPS off
- History record of power failure events
- Schedule shutdown and reboot
- Displays back up, on-line, battery status and power status