The TP600 stand-alone series inverters utilise modern semiconductor technology to deliver maximum power in a compact unit.
The TP600 stand-alone inverter utilises modern semiconductor technology alongside a specific control algorithm to deliver maximum power in a small and compact unit. It is designed with integrated utility bypass and the built-in dip switch allows user selectable priority working mode i.e. AC or DC priority mode – with a transfer time of less than 8ms.
TP600 Stand-alone Technical Description
- High frequency standby design
- Transfer time 5 – 8ms
- Pure sine wave with < 3% THD
- Working mode selectable (AC or DC priority)
- DC/AC isolation improving system security
- System parameters programmable
- Soft start
- Maximum efficiency 92%
- Offers complete protection
- Input reverse polarity protection
- Thermal control fan
- RS232 or RS485 communication port and dry contacts
- LCD version available with history record and user settable parameters