Cordex HP System Controller
The Cordex HP System Controller brings a refreshed look, increased horsepower, and advanced configurability to the proven Cordex CXC controller family.
The Cordex HP System Controller brings a refreshed look, increased horsepower, and advanced configurability to the proven Cordex CXC controller family. It provides a high-performance control and monitoring option for all Alpha Cordex products.
The Cordex HP System Controller includes multiple communication ports including two Ethernet connections to permit simultaneous local craft access as well as permanent LAN/WAN connectivity. Dual USB ports provide advanced file management capabilities including firmware upgrades and system configuration management. A USB key may also be used to quickly backup and restore site configuration settings and data logs. The CXC HP web based user interface provides detailed inventory management allowing the integration of advanced energy systems incorporating multiple power elements. Systems with various energy generation and storage elements can be configured and monitored with ease. Users may also create custom inventory such as shunts, LVDs, battery systems, and loads to effectively manage all aspects of their energy system. Cordex CXC HP ensures effortless operation and management to satisfy the most demanding and advanced energy system applications.
Cordex HP System Controller Technical Description
• Advanced next-generation control and monitoring platform for Alpha’s Cordex product family
• High-resolution colour touchscreen LCD display with advanced local UI
• Integrated USB host for local firmware upgrades, configuration updates, and system backup/restoration
• Comprehensive graphical user interface for advanced system configuration
• Seamless integration of multiple energy systems allowing comprehensive management, monitoring and control
• External ADIO peripherals for customizing unique I/O configurations
• Compact flexible mounting options to reduce space requirements