The XT-2000 high temperature outdoor UPS provides constant reliable backup power to outdoor equipment and critical loads at temperatures up to 80C.
The XT-2000 high temperature outdoor UPS provides constant reliable backup power to outdoor equipment as well as optionally acting as a Power Transfer Switch. The XT-2000 provides stable power to critical loads using the embedded AVR when utility power is good and will instantly switch to back-up power when there is a utility fault.
The optional PTS module allows the UPS to be serviced or replaced with no interruption to loads.
XT-2000 UPS Technical Description
- Continuous power to critical loads
- Wide operating range -40 – 80°C
- Built-in boost and buck AVR to regulate input voltage
- Selectable transfer time for normal or generator mode
- Provides RS-232, USB and SNMP capabilities
- AC input, AC output and battery circuit breakers
- User adjustable charging current
- Adjustable input threshold voltage
- Programmable signals for dry contacts
- Battery compensation for optimal battery life