Cordex HP Rectifiers
Cordex HP (High-Performance) rectifiers make a proven, reliable platform even better, with significant advancements in efficiency and performance.
Cordex HP Rectifiers make a proven, reliable platform even better, with significant advancements in efficiency and performance. In a compact, fan-cooled design, HP rectifiers open the possibility to wider ranges of applications and immediate OPEX/CAPEX savings, reducing total cost of ownership and impact on the environment.
HP series rectifier is a perfect solution for various small to large 48VDC capacity applications including DAS, central office, headend, backhaul and wireless base stations. It is particuarly suitable for high density telecom applications. The Cordex HP provides 100% nominal power up to 55°C ambient and at least 2000W up to 65°C. With a high operating efficiency, high power density and broad temperature operation, HP series rectifiers are also ideal for harsh outside plant enclosure installations.
Local and remote setup, adjustment and control are a simple, single-step process with the Cordex HP CXC System Controller. By utilizing TCP/IP technology, complete configuration and monitoring of power equipment is possible through a network web browser.
Cordex HP Technical Description
- High performance 95.8A rectifier for 48V telecom applications
- Up to 96.9% efficiency for increased OPEX savings and reduced carbon footprint
- High power density 1RU or 4RU compact design delivering up to 27.6kW per 23” shelf
- High power density yields more space for revenue generating equipment
- Power limiting and wide range AC input for global installation requirements
- Extended operating temperature range up to 75°C for deployment in the harshest outdoor environments
- Backwards compatibility with Cordex rectifier shelves and power solutions providing cost effective upgrade path